Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Sunday!!!

I do not know where the week has gone!! I have so many things going on. Great things, happy things. That being said, I missed my own deadline for poet/artist of the week!! I do apologize to my precious writer that I was to feature this week. Instead of posting it late...I will wait until mid-week as usual. Again, if you would like your poetry, writing or art to be part of my weekly feature, please let me know. Leave me a message or contact me via email.

I did want to share some good news. I have been published, again, by the Copperfield Review. I was featured in their spring edition and now have been published in their SUMMER edition. I could not be more proud!! Now, I just need to start setting some more writing goals and get back on a schedule. I had planned to write so much this summer but after the publication of my second book on lulu.com, I have hit a bit of a dry spell.

Even more good news...Friday, I got together with some great girlfriends to see Easton Corbin, Sara Evans and RASCALL FLATTS in concert. It was a blast!! I Won't Let Go...theme song of the night...and just a song that touched me deeply - as they sang, I thought about what really matters.

Much love, Noelle.



1 comment:

Patty said...

Congrats on getting published again! That’s so exciting! I love reading about your awesome weekend and how great you are doing. It just makes me happy to read about all the fun stuff going on in your life!